OPTION Nº 1
NATIONAL PARK ( 4 hours )
The beautiful Parque Nacional Tierra del Fuego, the world’s southernmost national park, is located 12 kilometers (approximately 7.5 miles) from Puerto de Ushuaia, the commercial port where cruise ships dock. The tour includes a few "low-impact" guided walks of 15 minutes each, a 30-minute snack and restroom break, and the remainder of time in a comfortable van with your amazing guide.
• Scenic Bahia Ensenada, location of Unidad Postal del Fin Mundo where you will have the chance to have your passport stamped with a "Fin del Mundo" ("End of the World") souvenir passport stamp ($3 USD each)
• Stunning Lago Roca, where you will take a peaceful and charming walk—with magnificent photo opportunities—around part of the lake
• Centro de Visitantes, where you may purchase snacks and souvenirs while enjoying a panoramic view of the picturesque mountains, forest, and rivers
• Driving tour of Río Lapataia, Archipelago Cormoranes, Laguna Verde, and Río Ovando
• Bahia Lapataia and the end of Ruta Nacional 3, the most southern point of the Pan-American Highway, where you will be able to take photos at the famous sign marking the distance in kilometers between Ushuaia and Alaska.
• Pick-up and drop-off at the port exit ( the tour starts about 1 hour after ship docking )
• Professional tour guide, fluent in English and Spanish
• Private driver
• Park entrance fee
• Optional gratuities for the driver and guide
• Souvenir passport stamp at Unidad Postal del Fin Mundo ($3 USD each)
• Beverages (including Ushuaia’s famous hot chocolate!), food, and keepsakes at the
visitor’s center bar, café, and gift shop: they are available for purchase at your own
expense; minimum $20 USD cash per person is recommended.