OPTION Nº 1
Walking Tour - Montevideo (2,5 hours)
Get to know Uruguay's majestic history profoundly, though in a fun way!
Ideal for those who want to truly immerse themselves in the rich Uruguayan culture, exploring the main touristic points of the city and getting acquainted with the locals' daily life. Forget about the notion of overseeing touristic attractions by car, merely stopping by on the way elsewhere. Walking around, you have much more time to appreciate and take in every moment, not to mention it provides the perfect environment for unforgettable pictures!
• Independence Square
• Salvo Palace
• Mausoleum and Monument to Artigas
• the Executive Tower
• the Solis Theatre
• the Gate of the Citadel
• Sarandí Pedestrian Street
• Constitucion Square
• Cabildo and Metropolitan Cathedral
• House of Rivera
• Zabala Square with Taranco Palace
• Port Market
Details: During the tour we will make stops for pictures and for visiting certain touristic points. In case of bad weather conditions the tour will be cancelled.
• Professional tour guide, fluent in English and Spanish
• Private tour of Montevideo’s historic sites and major attractions