OPTION Nº 2
City Tour in Montevideo (3,5 hours)
Experience this interesting tour in this Cosmopolitan city.
In this tour across Montevideo you will become acquainted with the main touristic attractions and landmarks as well as miscellaneous things to know about the Uruguayan capital city. Prepare for getting to know the Centenario Stadium, venue for the first FIFA World Cup in 1930, aside from taking beautiful pictures in Montevideo's seaside walk, home of the famous Montevideo sign.
We highlight passing by the residential areas, where you will get a better sense of the country's daily life, in addition to visiting the Carrasco Casino and the Virgilio Square, where you will contemplate one of the most striking views of the city.
• Independence Square
• 18th of July Avenue
• Legislative Palace
• Agricultural Market
• Batlle Park
• Centenario Stadium
• La Carreta Monument
• Virgilio Square
• Carrasco Casino
• Residential Areas: Carrasco, Buceo, Pocitos and Punta Carretas
• Montevideo's seaside walk with Montevideo Sign
• Port Market
• Round-trip transportation from the port in air-conditioned minivan
• Private driver
• Professional tour guide, fluent in English and Spanish
• Private tour of Montevideo’s historic sites and major attractions