ARGENTINEAN SIDE WATERFALLS
This activity is undoubtedly the most beautiful walk in Iguazú, one of the 7 natural wonders of the world that no one can miss. This attraction includes a transfer from downtown hotels or those located on the route to the Falls. Round trip. Our guide during the transfer will provide you with information about the park, the falls, flora and fauna of the place so that when you tour the park you do not miss any attraction.
Enjoy a full day at the most beautiful waterfalls in the world.
They have 3 classic routes: upper, lower and Devil's Throat, all of them very easy to access and with the transfer of the ecological train that is included with the entrance to the park.
BRASILIAN SIDE WATERFALLS
This activity takes you to see the Brazilian side of the most magnificent waterfalls in the world!!! You will have the opportunity to see 70% of the jumps from the front and the other 30% meters from you, in a unique view of them. You can feel the water that refreshes us and enjoy the flora and fauna of this magical walk. This attraction departs from downtown hotels or on the way to the falls. Upon return you can choose to stay in the Duty Free and then return to your hotel on your own.